Product Care Tips
Steps that will help your fresh flowers last as long as possible:
- Remove the flower wet pack and/or water vials at the bottom of your bouquet if any. Recycle all wrapping paper. We recommend keeping the bouquet tied to help it maintain its shape and design.
- Cut the stems on an angle as soon as you receive the flowers and placed into a vase full of fresh water.
- Ensure the vase that is used is clean and filled full with fresh water
- Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every two days. We recommend cleaning the vase with soap and rinsing it well before placing the flowers in
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight
- Keep the flowers away from drafts and air-conditioning
- If you receive an arrangement in a vessel, please ensure you water it every second day and that the water level covers all stems
Steps that will help your dried flowers last as long as possible:
Keep away from:
- Any source of heat
- Wind and direct air conditioning drafts
- Humid areas
- Direct sunlight